Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old KY Home

KyBud(InezKy)

Just thought I would post some pics. I found this old house seat yesterday evening up in the head of a hollow, plan to MD it this weekend if weather permits. The weather here in Ky is getting to where I can get out in the hills and hollows and look for these old sites. I love to get out in Gods nature and look for them. The picture of the rock is another site where a old home was. The old man that lived there chiseled out a bath tub, complete with a drain hole. Think about the work he put in it, and all we have to do is go to lowes and buy one. The other pics is of my old jeep I use fer metal detecting up these hollows. The two GPS's mounted on the dash are used for marking & tracking old sites so I can find my way back to them and so I won't get lost when in unknown territory. Some places we have old logging roads and some you just have to work your way to them. I have two 4-wheelers for when the going really gets rough. For me its just as much fun searching for the old sites as it is MDing them. What's more fun than getting out in GODS nature and enjoying this great hobby of ours. It don't get any better.
God Bless
HH
KyBud

"OH,THE SUN SHINES BRIGHT;ON MY OLD KENTUCKY HOME"..................Played on my 6-string-AMEN................

We used to sing, My Old Kentucy Home and Carry Me Back to Old Virginie, when I was in school.....we sung the second one so much that I got sick of it! One thing is for sure, you are a good ole country BOY and between your adventurous spirit and :detecting: you sure have fun with your hobbies! Nice pics and nice jeep and you have been blessed with four-wheelers and GPS to get you where you want to go and to find your way back home! Yes, being out in God's beautiful nature is a blessing in itself, just wish I was able to go :detecting: again and enjoy His beauty in many different places! May God Bless you to find lots of goodies and relics in and around those old home places! Amen! That handmade tub must have taken years to create...sure hope the one who made it did get to use it often, to make it worth doing all that work! :angel: Ma Betty

Good to see ya. That place looks like it might just have some goodies to give up.

KyBud, I will be rooting for Kentucky to win the basketball games! :starwars:

Gopher John

That is a good looking spot . I love the hills and hollers.