Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Navy Zippo - muzzle loader ram rod tip - more ...

Ground_Hog_MD

Short hunt over the same old spot grabs a few odd items.

Old brass Zippo lighter - " Sea power is security " - " U.S. Navy training center " - " Bainbridge M.D.
Bainbridge training center was in service 1942 - 1972 http://usntcb.org/

found the end piece to the short muzzle loader ram rod i found last week

another old button, appears to have something on the front and will need cleaned
the larger rusted item appear as if it could be the end piece to a short barrel muzzle loader
and will need to be cleaned for better ID.

the small odd shaped item i thought it was a piece of foil, but it is way to thick and strong and has words stamped into it.
it appears to have been melted due to the extreme heat from the controlled burns in the area i am hunting.

I`ll try and post some pics once i get things cleaned up a bit . H.H.

i believe the odd shaped thing with the words is a coin melted due to the extreme heat from the controlled burns in
the area i hunt, here is another coin i found a little while back with one side melted away.

WOW! melted or something! Cool lighter too! You know you can send that in to Zippo and get a new one or have that one refurbished maybe if its not too rotten...:clapping:
Mud

I did not know Zippo did that, that is interesting, but i think it looks much better the way it is.
dirty and straight out the hole ... more interesting and displays better ... :)
H.H. Mud ...