Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OLD ONE

For me this is old were i hunt. Gave a good sound from one direction only could not pinpoint it so used the tip of the pro coil to zero in on it. About 9in. Happy Hunting

Walker, Sorry I posted without any text. I was too quick on the trigger and hit the wrong button on the computer.
Wow, that is a great indian! And an old one too boot. Those real old ones don't turn up too often and that one is in real nice shape. Keep up the good work.
Ken

n/t

Yep, that's a great shape, old Injun!!

If you found that one at 9", the dimes are at least that deep, probably a little deeper!!

Congrats,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Nice old one bud.

n/t

That's a keeper!

What would make the dimes deeper captn se?

When you say one "direction only" do you mean one axis? The compass has 4 directions....so you could hear it say E/W, but not N/S or just E? When people talk about one-direction hits it seems ambiguous as to what they mean. Thanks for the clarification, and nice IH cent!

hey nice find. bryce has taken been taking me to some old sites, still lookin for my first indian head. in fact im at bryce's right now, because we just got done hunting.

[attachment 168896 smileybigteethdance.gif]
CONGRATS.......I bet you did the happy dance:clapping:

That thing is beautiful:thumbup:

You got a good teacher, wish i could have hunted with him one time to check signals would have saved a lot of time trying to figure out what to listen for. But i am getting very confident about finding the hard ones. Have found many more coins in iron, trash , and one ways that we just plane missed.Got another nice indian and one silver today in the same exact spots we hunted to death. The SE PRO is a great machine:beers:

Greedy.... coin depths are unpredictable. But because that IH was found so deep and no silver was found, its likely much of the silver shallow ones have been cherry picked over the years. So what Capt was saying, is any silver he may find might be at the same depth or even deeper. Thats a nice looking coin. I think IHs are the hardest coins to know what to do with. Once they get that green patina they really give a challenge to leave alone or clean up just a bit. This one is the kind id love to dig all the time .... put some coin care on it and tuck it away.

Dew