Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old park find

shooter

Went to an old park in town that I haven't went to in a few years. Passed by today and saw they scraped the top 8"s. Heres the only find. trying to find out where they dumped all the dirt. Its an O mint mark.

Barber quarters are always a pretty nifty find. Good one! It might even be niftier to find out where that top 8" of soil went. HH jim tn

Congrats on the Barber Quarter.

Be sure to work every inch of that ground they opened up before they cover it back up with something.

My brothers and I found small area that was cleaned of to install handicapped play ground. We ended up getting 5 silvers out of there.

Ron in WV

going to go back tomorrow and also find the town workers and find where they dumped the dirt.

I know 1 year away. thats a 200 year old park so theres got to be 1 there. Got an 1855 w/arrows out of that park years ago. Got to find where they dumped the dirt, some spotn they took about 15"s down.

Going back tomorrow. Turned the 75 on and it was going crazy non-stop beeping and numbers changing rapidly. Did 2 factory resets and a freq. changes and she settled back down and the half slashes on the iron and foil setting were gone. I set it to 65 DISC. when the half slashes were there and I was getting low 2 to 6 iron grunts so to me it would seem it was notching in half iron. all was good after the last reset.

Nice Barber. I know you said 8" of dirt was taken off, how deep was it on the dirt that was left?

shooter said:
Got to find where they dumped the dirt, some spots they took about 15"s down.
Your right about finding the dirt, it most likely holds way more treasures than moving it left!

Mark