Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old park gives up 3 more silver:detecting:

stubbs1

Went back to old park yesterday,but had to use a different coil.Pulled the wires right out the top of the coil. I use it a lot in the timber & around brushy areas, and i've git it snagged a few times, guess I am a little to rough with it. Going to call Kellyco after bit & see if it can be fixed or will have to get a new one. I really like that 6x8 sef. So I put on my little football coil, a 41/2x7 and used it cause its really trashy. Went real slow & managed 2 mercs & a rosie, Only 1 wheat, which suprised me. Also a neat thimble. Its got England 10 wrote on it. Its got to be old it was probably 8 in deep. HH everyone

The silver is still out there if you hunt hard enough (plus it helps to have an Explorer!)
Bruce in Ct

Nice digs stubbs1.:clapping: Got a hunt this Sat at a new place our club has never gone to before, so hope it turns out for the best. GL & HH.

Eddie