Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Ring

Up until now my oldest ring was a 1926, then the Excal decided to beat that by 4 years. It would have been their 90th
anniversary if they are still alive or married. Now to break into the 1800's.

HH,Epi

My oldest is 1879. BUT, I was asked to search for it by his sons son, who's daughter lost it off a dock.

If I found one like that I would have to keep it, it is worth more as a conversation piece than gold value, outstanding....Congrats. HH

I believe my oldest dated ring is 58, which is not even close. I do have a few silver rings that really could pass for at least 50 years old. But, unless its dated it does not count. Fantastic find. HH an GL. -Joe