Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Roadster

Dug up an old roadster about a week ago before the ground got too frozen, pretty cool way to end it all off imo.

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

That is a neat find reminds me of one I found recently. Congrats

Thanks for all of the replies guys! Yeah, I'm pretty proud of the find myself personally since the model is still in one piece aside from the missing wheels and worn paint. I found this model on my house property actually! It seems like I find lots of old relics from the early 1900's - 1940's on this property. There's lots of stuff I found on this property alone that I haven't even shown on these forums yet. I dug up a U.S military neck piece pin, an old silver baby spoon that has the old "Three Little Pigs" cartoon from the 1930's engraved onto the spoon, and much more.

Once Spring hits again I'm going to hit the areas of my property that I normally cannot access in the Late Spring - Fall, who even knows what I could find in there? That's the fun of metal detecting! :)

Btw, I forgot I even dug this up but this car also was in the same area as the roadster! I dug it up in a different location within the same area. Though I did dig this up a couple months ago back in August, I feel like it'd be cool to include this one too within this forum. Plus it has wheels unlike the roadster, though it's a little bit more beat up.

IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG