Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old school finally gives up silver!!

garthbfan

Finally struck Silver at the old school today. I have pulled a bunch of Wheat pennies from this site along with a war nickel and a Buffalo nickel last week, but finally I pulled a Silver Quarter 1943. And of course just to keep my feet on the ground and kill my joyful day don't you know I put a nice groove into the neck of good old George with my digger! But none the less it's good silver. I also pulled 4 more Wheats 1926, 48, 57 and a no date. I am gonna try and clean this one up a little more to try and get a date.

But there you have it finally my 1st true Silver and a quarter no less!! Enjoy the pics!!

Nice going on the wheaties and your first silver. Silver is always a welcome find.
Best of luck in coimng up with many more. I am sure you will as it looks like you
are quite a persistant digger. HH Gene

Nice goin', man!:clapping:Congrats on your first silver!:cheers:Sorry to see about that scratch. Ya gotta be careful recovering targets. Don't feel too bad about it, though. A while back when I was doin' some electronic prospecting, I dinged the heck out of some eighteenth century silver Spanish colonial coins with my pick. Talk about ruining your day. I really learned my lesson on that day. Oh well, it was fun finding them.:biggrin:Congrats on the wheaties, too!:detecting:As the collection grows!:thumbup:Well done! Happy Hunting!:)

:yo: Hey, I knew that silver was out there with your name on it. Now go find a whole pocketful of 'em. :yo:

Congrats man.

Nice old coins coming out of that site .:thumbup:

Great job, silver is always exciting to dig!

Don't feel too bad about the scratch, I put a scratch across my first Barber (a solid XF coin without the scratch) that makes that one look microscopic.

Got a brass probe shortly thereafter.

Thank you all for kind words. I have been hunting this site since about April and is finally rewarding me with some kool finds. Hunting it again on Sunday!! Stay tuned.

WTG:clapping:

Schools are interesting places to hunt.
It sounds like this one still has more stories to give up.

HH