Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old School gives up more silver!!

garthbfan

Finally got out over the weekend after 3 plus weeks of little to no rain. Ground has been very dry. Grass turned yellow/brown you get the ideal. Well last Tues. and Wed. the skies opened up and dumped a bunch of rain on us. So out to the old school I headed. My last hunt there landed me my first Mercury Dime 1940.

So off I went, was tough pickens with lots of trash. But my second coin found that day turned out to be my second Mercury Dime 1917!! WOOHOO was I happy!! Added 2 Wheaties also for the day. Will attach the you tube video link. Or you can go to youtube.com and type in garthbfan goes detecting. Thanks for looking!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe5TGB_LTqA

Nice finds GarthB i hope todays rain here goes all
day to cool things off and soften up the dirt a bit

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way

Nice dime and vid. I have family down by where you hunt. Maybe some day we can get together.

Chris

Very nice find :beers:

Nice hunt!:detecting:Great vid!:thumbup:Congrats on the silver!:cheers:Happy Hunting!:)

SUPER find! Keep up the good work! :thumbup: Hopefully the rain here will also soften things up a bit. It has been like concrete! SOMEDAY I may find a dime half as good and I will be happy.

Thanks to all for msgs. Would love to get together Chris. If you do make it down give me some notice and I will take off work!!