Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old site machine. XP ORX or the Deeptech Smart Plus Pro?

IowaRelic

These are two very different machines that I feel may fit my next purchase very well. A machine strictly for pulling non ferrous out of iron.
Can any relic hunters out there give some experiences with each of these in an old home site type setting? I know XP is a fool proof purchase really. But I can’t shake my curiosity about this new deeptech. It seems to be geared for this kind of work. There is hardly any videos of it in action yet.

These are two very different machines that I feel may fit my next purchase very well. A machine strictly for pulling non ferrous out of iron.
Can any relic hunters out there give some experiences with each of these in an old home site type setting? I know XP is a fool proof purchase really. But I can’t shake my curiosity about this new deeptech. It seems to be geared for this kind of work. There is hardly any videos of it in action yet.
Stick with XP , deep tech doesn’t even show the said detector on there website. ???

I don't know how relevant this info is but over here in England on our ancient sites that are heavily littered with iron,xp machines have ruled the roost for a good number of years.Most here who search amongst heavy iron opt for xp machines as they keep proving themselves on this type of site.Thats not to say there aren't other machines out there that do well in iron but xp machines do it better than most.

If you don't need a remote I like the DeepTech Vista X. I own both detectors.