Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Older AT Pro problem

My very early model AT Pro is reading my gold ring the same as pennies, 76, in Pro, Zero mode. I'm just wondering if It needs service? Most of the other functions seem to be working OK. I got this result on 3 different gold rings...

Have you tried fresh batteries and a factory reset? Remove the coil cover if you have one and clear out any sand (mineral) that will affect the reading.

I hope resetting the machine solves your problem. Try switching to a different coil and see if that reads more accurately. Every time you switch coils you must rest the machine.

Cfish2 My Pro is at least as old as yours. [1st run] After many yrs & hrs, housing cracked, and wasnt always iding right. Garrett switched out for a new housing, & a complete tune up with updates [$45} at the time. My coil was cracked too had to replace. Copletedly satisified. Theres your option.