Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Older Whites Spectrum

Any info on these detectors, weight, features, how good are these detectors and what is a good price on a used 1? Thanks

http://www.whiteselectronics.com/support/manuals

read 15 down spectrum manual.. Get a good one and they work fine,,, around 250 - 275 for working unit.. if in good condition.

Is it the Eagle Spectrum or Xlt Spectrum? I picked my Eagle spectrum up for $!00 at a Pawn
shop. It needed a new screen replacement but worked fine audibly.This set me back another
100 + $. Worth it though.Some say the Eagle was deeper but can't answer that one.
Good machines for sure but takes time to learn what to use(programming) and the settings
knowing what each function does when activated or de-activated. Many, many optional
settings for these units. You can check out a website with programs contributed by Forum
members with programs that work. There's a relic, deep silver, gold ring, etc. etc..
This makes a great starting point with learning its many different settings and I believe
it's called the Coinist XLT programs or something along these lines. Good Luck and
all I know is you can't go WRONG with a good "OL Whites" detector. I own a few
with the Eagle SL 90 being one of my favorite Whites unit as mine's MINT and still WORKS!!!
silverseeker 2

Thanks for the feedback, i just missed 1 on craigslist it was a eagle spectrum. I should of went ahead and bought it $80.00 bucks

Cintitomcat i lost sleep over that exact detector last week I almost made the 150 mile trip to get it. I was worried sounded to good to be true :surprised: