Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oldest copper + 2 reale + more!

zachbl92

Got out today from 6-2 with james at a old permission and a new 1704 permission. First time out in 2 months and before that was the middle of may!
I got my oldest copper to date...
A 1701 William III
And my first 2 reale from mexico city 1782
Along with these coins I had 2 unknown coppers (one at 12-13"!) and I believe a kg2.
Two tombacs, a flat colonial designed button that's beat up, and a colonial 2 piece.
1890 Indian head penny and my first croatel bell.
If anyone can give any ideas on the coppers or croatel bell let me know! Thanks and HH
P.S some of this wouldn't be possible if I didn't have my new used tornado coil from john at JMT detectors
So thanks for the great prices and awesome business!
Zach