Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oldie but a goodie.....

okierebel

my Deus is s/n 00B0D4 still on original batteries

First hunt was April 2012. Ole girls got 645 hours of huntin on her

I bought mine in 2012 also running original batts too.
Did you just keep tract of the hours or did you find a clock in the remote?

my Deus is s/n 00B0D4 still on original batteries
Assuming that they increment the s/n by one for every unit, yours would have been the 45,258 unit made.
I bought mine in July of 2018 and it is up to 415,464.

I know...... I have too much time on my hands :)

Hey HD I always log my hunts in a little notebook you know finds, site, date and hours I even write down my brothers best finds. I'm old
so I'm kinda of a pen and paper guy.🧐

Yeah Jerry I don't really know how the nos. run, I got mine directly from Andy S. I think when the battreies
die I might upgrade to 9" HF

Yeah Jerry I don't really know how the nos. run, I got mine directly from Andy S. I think when the battreies
die I might upgrade to 9" HF
I just converted from Hexadecimal to Decimal is all. I was making some assumptions :)

Might be right. Somebody around here probably knows exactly. man thats alot of units no wonder I can't find anything around here:cry2::cry2:

Hey huntindog they need to put a tripometer in them thangs

Hey HD I always log my hunts in a little notebook you know finds, site, date and hours I even write down my brothers best finds. I'm old
so I'm kinda of a pen and paper guy.🧐
I always did the same, but I liked hunting better & I did get behind many times & had to find scrap papers that I kept count on & what was found! Ma

Yeah back in the day I had all that written down with pictures and all...
after a while I lost interest in that and now just take the pics of the finds and attach info in the computer.

after a while I lost interest in that and now just take the pics of the finds and attach info in the computer.
Honestly have been doing that also. Getting hang of it. Kinda last of a dying breed I guess!!

My ex & I started detecting in 1981 or about that time after joining the Whites MD Club in North County, St Louis, MO! I didn't get my Computer until 2000 & after our divorce in 1988 --I was detecting & going places on my own during & after the divorce! I was busy with many hobbies including cleaning coins & writing Poetry--over 3000 written but not all are typed! Ma

Bought my Deus roughly 8 years ago and STILL running on Original Batteries!!!
Great machine and am still running the 3.2 Version w/9" original coil.
Deus surely Produced a WINNER!
silverseeker2
I'm on 4.1 version but I see where a lot of folks stuck w/3.2. I couln't tell much difference in my ground. If I ever update to an
HF coil I guess I'll have to update to 5.whatever. We'll see! My finds rate took a giant leap forward when I went from V3i to the
mighty Deus!!