Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Omega 8000 finds

Hey Pitcher, are ya still using the 5DD? Good huntin, good to see you snatched a Kenn. half ! I found my first half last month even though it was clad I was very happy { hope silver next time, for both of us} Seeing those nails makes me think of myself going after the double beeps hoping for ring [ square pulltabs] on edge! Anywhooo good to see your finding goodies.

Thanks itbeme, on that hunt I was using the 11"DD coil, a friend owns the land and Ive been trying to find his class his lost 30 years ago.

Pitcher, I have a brother that wants to try finding his class ring, His wife " threw it out the front door, back about 1976!" He's pretty sure it should still be "there" LOL! He has a ToltecII squirled away. I have been trying to get him to dig it out of the mothballs and get some batts.The area where ring was thrown is next to public sidewalk, I don't believe there's a chance of finding it, give it a whirl I guess. Good Luck, keep posting those goodies!

Thanks Mike,

Im pretty sure I will find his ring but as you saw in the photo the place is loaded with iron and its a big place, but even if I dont find it Im sure I will find alot of other good targets, the place was built in 1930 and has never had a detector on it.