Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Omega 8000

Cache Man

Does anyone have a extension number for for teknetics Omega so I can talk to a real person? nobody answers the phone I need someones ext. I see they are building junk that lasts 2 weeks, I have 6 detectors that has never tore up including a f-70 if this is what its like to deal with these people then this is my last first Texas product, if the Omega came out in 2008 then you would think they have had plenty of time to get right, They Don't have service after the sale as its called you would think someone would answer the phone during business hours instead of a recording stating that they are not open and to call back during business hours. HH :detecting:

Be interested to hear what happened to yours . . . . I have heard nothing but positive feedback from those using the 8000's and my experience has been that the machine is solid and performs extremely well even in bad ground

make sure you call later. i think maybe they're on mountain time. i called too early but an hour later i got thru.

n/t

That's just the point I called during the time they were open (mountain time) I guess they just leave the answering machine on when they don't want to talk to anyone or when they are late.I called back later talked to someone who didn't understand what I was telling him he transferred me to the front desk to get a Ra number and guess what a recording that said to call back during business hours, Now do you think I am impressed with this place yet? so I call back and talked to some woman still no Ra number said I would have to talk to so and so and to call back he was busy, NOW I am really starting to get impressed. you know I called Garrett to ask a question and you know what they answered the phone and I talked to the person that I wanted to talk to. if you are interested in what happened to my detector you can find it in one of my post, as far as what happened to it that something you can discuss with first Texas, but I am sure they want answer the phone when you call or just give you the brush off. HH:detecting:

had a problem with function or performance at all. It's working well in all sorts of ground environments for me.

Monte