Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Omega coils for g2

Ezer19

i will buy a g2 and already have the omega. now i have the omega standard 10" coil and additionally the 11" dd and the 13" NEL Tornado. i' m not sure , if the omega coils are compatible with the g2. if so, it will be a good idea to ask my dealer for a new g2 with the 5" ?

Kenny, thanks for your reply.
Teknetics website offers the coils (except the 10") for alpha, delta, gamma, omega. But not for the G2.
That's why I'm confused:
http://www.tekneticst2.com/teknetics-accessories.htm

The "Fratbros" ("Greek") series 10 inch elliptical DD works on all Fratbros, G2, and the recent Gold Bugs (not GB2), provided that your unit is equipped for the screw-on connector (not the push-on). This searchcoil isn't named in the sticky because it didn't exist at the time the sticky was posted.

--Dave J.

All Greek series coils will work on the G2. I don't know why that 10 inch round concentric was missed?

khouse said:
All Greek series coils will work on the G2. I don't know why that 10 inch round concentric was missed?

The G2/GB transmitter circuit is designed specifically for use with DD's and there was never any intention to work with concentrics.
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?80,1332879,1332879#msg-1332879

BTW...... 10 inch round concentric in Greek series? Didn't know we had such a thing.

Dave J. said:
BTW...... 10 inch round concentric in Greek series? Didn't know we had such a thing.

hey Dave, I'm really surprised you don't know about it. I have the G2 and am a big fan. After reading a bit about the guys using a 10" concentric on F75 I'm curious if this one (specifically for the greek/G2) will provide for some increased depth?

Can someone out there with a G2 and the 10" concentric do some impromptu testing and let us know how it does?

cheers...

horikindaguy said:
Dave J. said:

hey Dave, I'm really surprised you don't know about it. I have the G2 and am a big fan. After reading a bit about the guys using a 10" concentric on F75 I'm curious if this one (specifically for the greek/G2) will provide for some increased depth?

Can someone out there with a G2 and the 10" concentric do some impromptu testing and let us know how it does?

cheers...

I thing Dave was alluding to "round". It isn't round it's elliptical.

meanwhile teknetics has updates the website, so the accessoires are expanded for g2