Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Omega n Me

jeff@middlesex

Been griding out an old homestead spot in a plowed field. Had the Omega out a couple of times now and this thing rocks. Really reminds me of my old T2
1859 Canadian LC, 1868 US 5 cents and an Infantry button. Great hunts with the Omega settings were, 3 tones, sens at 68 and disc at 18 using the 10" coil for now, ground balanced out at 67 which seems to be the norm for my fields.

Awesome finds. Really cool looking 1 cent coin. What part of the country did you find these?

various settings you used. All of them, including the Ground Phase. It is helpful to some of us to gain an idea of the type of ground and other conditions encountered in other areas.

It must have been rather 'fun' to find the old US 5

Wow great finds!!! 1859 is nice. Anything modern mixed in?
I Just don't find those old coins in western Canada.

I have only found one and it was with a T2. Go figure! :teknetics:

Tom