Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Once again

JC99328

Just got a call from a man that lost his wedding ring a few days back. He's not sure exactly where but has it narrowed down to a few areas. Mostly when it was cold and he shoveled snow.

3:00 pm I'm going over to give it a try. This could lead to more places to hunt!!

No luck on the first try in his yard. I will go back but... This was only one of several places he could have lost it. I think more likely, when he was shoveling snow on the sidewalk in front of his business in town. He raked all the leaves up still in front and put them in bags. He's already gone through them but I will go in this afternoon and run a coil over them just to recheck. Someone could have picked up the ring too?? Due to a late start, I only covered the path he thought he walked. I will go back over the lawn area and go wider this time. I'm hoping the rain stops!!

Hopefully you'll be able to recover it for him. It could take a while but it will be well worth it. It's always a great feeling when we get to return a ring to it's owner. HH, Nancy

No luck so far. The game changed slightly.... He said he'd been more places, than previously mentioned to me, before he noticed the ring gone. Not many but a couple and in town. When and if it ever stops raining, I'll rerun the lawn. I only went down exactly where he thought he'd walked. I will go out another 3-4 feet on each side of that. There's one area I want to recheck where I got a signal but since it was way out, I figured I'd raised the coil to much on the swing. I had not rechecked it since it was way out of his path and not a usual signal and the lawn is very trashy. I haven't given up on it. The lawn was the first place he walked when he left the house. He went out to check a pump.

Keeping positive thoughts is the key. If it's there, you'll find it. :)