Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One day Manufactures will get it right .......

Donna(NJ

One of my favorite sites to hunt are neighbor parks. Many towns have one lot home sites that were donated to the town
and converted into parks. When I first started detecting I found one and it was virgin turf. Lots of silver and a few pieces of gold. I had a field day.
I have since moved and found another lot where a home previous stood. When first discovered, I found some interesting do dad's, few Merc dimes
tons of coins from the kids playing basketball(one of favorite places) and football. Beaches are dead this time of year and I like to go back to inland sites
especially with new detectors. I was hunting along the fence line where I remember finding some Merc dimes. Nothing this trip but in the far corner
I was getting a solid 93 on Deus 1 with the upper quadrant of the horseshoe filled in. It gave a longer signal and nice repeatable. I was thinking CACHE
as it was in the back corner of the property. I dug with my Lesche but it was deep. I came back the next day with my shovel and look what I found !!!!

I know detectors like round items but somehow, some way, they need to get rid of this kinda crap.

Just like differentiating gold from crap... One day someone will find a way.....

HH
Donna(NJ)

Attachments

• IMG_5033.jpg
    IMG_5033.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 69
But doesnt everybody need……wait for it……a round tuit? How else would we ever get anything done? 😂😂 C’mon, I see you rolling your eyes…..

One of my favorite sites to hunt are neighbor parks. Many towns have one lot home sites that were donated to the town
and converted into parks. When I first started detecting I found one and it was virgin turf. Lots of silver and a few pieces of gold. I had a field day.
I have since moved and found another lot where a home previous stood. When first discovered, I found some interesting do dad's, few Merc dimes
tons of coins from the kids playing basketball(one of favorite places) and football. Beaches are dead this time of year and I like to go back to inland sites
especially with new detectors. I was hunting along the fence line where I remember finding some Merc dimes. Nothing this trip but in the far corner
I was getting a solid 93 on Deus 1 with the upper quadrant of the horseshoe filled in. It gave a longer signal and nice repeatable. I was thinking CACHE
as it was in the back corner of the property. I dug with my Lesche but it was deep. I came back the next day with my shovel and look what I found !!!!

I know detectors like round items but somehow, some way, they need to get rid of this kinda crap.

Just like differentiating gold from crap... One day someone will find a way.....

HH
Donna(NJ)
The ultimate in discrimination is been able to see with the eyes what is below the coil. I doubt there will be a detector that can tell gold from junk for at least 100 years from now.
I am guessing visual ID of the target like some sort of x-ray would be best. People will be travelling to distant stars before we can tell junk from gold.