Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One fantastic hunt! Big silver and 2 V's!

REVIER

In several sites near my house, two permissions and a park in areas I have hunted literally more than 100 times because they are so close I found most of these.
We had the biggest soaking rain we have had in years so I went out hoping to get signals I never heard before...and that is exactly what I got..
3 wheats, one in the teens, two V nickels, a 1912 and an 1889, and an 1882 Indian.
The Nox picked them all out clean in areas where I haven't got any good signals in a long, long time in and where I have used every detector I own including a whole lot of coils including the Nox and 2 coils.
It was the super soaking rain that did it, I am sure of it..

After I found those coins I was feeling really good and luck was with me so I walked a block down and scored a new permission, a nice corner house.
I didn't plan on staying long, just a few minutes because I was tired by then and getting hungry.
I walked around the property, dug 4 signals, a zincolns a modern quarter and some junk, and right before I decided to go I got a 32-35 signal.
A bit jumpy but that was because there was iron in the same hole, one small one large, the signal was still good enough for me to see what it was.
The beautiful Walker was the result.

All the other great coins from hunted out spots blew my mind...this thing broke it so I had to leave.
What a hunt, can't wait to get back to that house and try this all again while everything is still wet.

Attachments

• photostudio_1581610160416.jpg
    photostudio_1581610160416.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 99
  • photostudio_1581610192469.jpg
    photostudio_1581610192469.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 123
  • photostudio_1581610274618.jpg
    photostudio_1581610274618.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 101
Nice scores the nox sing 33-35 on those big silvers I just hit a 1942 walker yesterday and a 1925 mercury!
mark

Nice scores the nox sing 33-35 on those big silvers I just hit a 1942 walker yesterday and a 1925 mercury!
mark

I saw that, nice digs!
My second Walker with the Nox...that never gets old.

Halves are turning up all over! Great looking half. V's and IHC are nice as well. Love a good soaking rain.

Rich -

Man y’all are making me drool. I just got my equinox and won’t be able to detect a lot. But looking at all the silver you all find it ready to coin hunt. I relic hunting miso but y’all got me wanting to do a little coin hunting. Congratulations on the great finds.

it takes a lot blind faith to keep going back to those hammered sites but it is so rewarding when we squeak out a few more keepers..

Halves are turning up all over! Great looking half. V's and IHC are nice as well. Love a good soaking rain.
Rich -

Thanks!

Very nice a great hunt and find. HH

TY!

Man y’all are making me drool. I just got my equinox and won’t be able to detect a lot. But looking at all the silver you all find it ready to coin hunt. I relic hunting miso but y’all got me wanting to do a little coin hunting. Congratulations on the great finds.

You will have fun, my soil is unusually challenging and it works here beautufully.

Nothing better than seeing a big ole slab of silver come out of the hole, congrats on a sweet hunt.