Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One large silver and one Large copper, Two off the bucket list.

GoBlueMichigan

My brother and I went to a park that I have been to about 3 times and saw another guy detecting. We decided to stay on other side to give him space and I found the Walker first. 1943. My first walker. After awhile it was dark and we turned on our headlamps and decided to go where the other detectorist was as he left well before dark. I found the 1857 Canadian One Half Penny. I was speechless. This was the oldest coin i have found and first large copper. Two firsts last night. HH. The Walker is my 11th silver of year. Using Explorer SE Pro/ X-1 Sunray probe, 13in Ultimate Coil.

Always nice to pull up a Walker. Nice going.

Love it - congrats on the GREAT find !

I have to be the guy to ask, "how deep were they"? Great saves. I was just curious how deep they were. I bet they both had a decent signal with your set up. Thanks, for sharing.

Don