Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One last question to V3 and V3i owners

nalc472 said:
I learn more each time I go out. being my first year. I have 40 hours on my machine. I usend a stereo mixed and it helps me find the hard targets that are mixed with the trash. I found a 1913 wheat under a root about 4 inches surrounded by trash using my 6x10. Already hunted this yard at least 4 times. But first time using stereo mixed mode on this yard. I can hear the junk in my left and good in right and look at the display to see the good popping on the right as the rejected red is on the left at the same time. That was how I found the missed 1913 penny.

Sounds like you got the hang of mixed mode stereo....:clapping:

Every time I go back and find more cdoins since I started using stereo mixed mode, I learn more about the screen on the V3i and how junk is mixed in with the good stuff. I have the unwanted targets set to 0 audio and do not hear all the sounds in the left but the good sounds pop in the right ear and I really can tell when a good object is there.