Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ONE MONTH LEFT TO REGISTER FOR SPRING HUNT

NH Bob

NH Bob's Treasure Hunting Adventures (NHBTHA) 2010

PLEASE take note that the release form has a few changes. Email address has been added ETC.

The NBTHA Spring Hunt will be April 17th from 8:AM to 4:pM. Meeting time will be 7:AM and ready to leave for hunt site by 7:30 AM.
This upcoming hunt will be on a researched property in hopes of having a very productive day.
This year the number of entries is going to be unlimited. The field I choose will accommodate all Detectorists comfortably.
If we get enough entries there should be several top of the line NEW metal detectors with full warranties and numerous quality accessory prizes.
There will also be a change in the way you will register for the hunt. The release form is your registration. You will copy and or print off the Release form and be sure to fill out completely. Then Email me for my Address and further instructions. Be sure to follow the rest of these instructions:
1 - your full name
2 - your address and phone number
3 - A valid Email address. I want it even if you know I have it.
4 - A Bank or Postal Money order in the amount of $50.00
If any one of the 4 items listed above is missing the registration will be invalid.
Entry Fees must be received within 30 days of the hunt date.
Also be advised that only registered participants are allowed on the hunt site.
That​

I have put on Spring and Fall hunts now for the past several years. I post here every year and have regulars that atttend. All are welcome.

The actual hunt site is not posted until the week before the hunt. The general location of all my hunts is in Southwestern NH . There is a list of Lodgings available also. The central meeting place will be Keene NH.