Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One Month plus a FEW Days Anniversary Etrac :usan:

jimpugh

Here we go...... The Good

[attachment 106866 DSC01273.JPG]

The Bad

[attachment 106867 DSC01280.JPG]

The Ugly
[attachment 106868 DSC01279.JPG]

The What-ZIT
[attachment 106869 DSC01276.JPG] [attachment 106870 DSC01277.JPG]

Sat. Days Trash
[attachment 106871 DSC01278.JPG]

Happy Trails

Jim Pugh

Jim----That there What-ZIT is obviously a whatcha-mah-call-it!!!--You didn't recognize that???---Hey, nice finds Bud (especially "the good").---Fun, ain't it?------Del

I have stop digging signals with conduct # 40 and below and still can't get away from them aluminum screw caps at 10 to 12 inches deep. I guess I am going to have to stop hunting parks with the E-Trac and use the Explorer II when I do. I believe a road trip is in order, I am about an hour and a half from Corpus, is there any inland secret old spots that you can remember? I tried knee high surf hunting once and the waves wore me out, took me one day to recover from that. Keep the post coming I enjoy reading them and Happy Trails 2U Art(AlamoC)...

Art, I aint been to Galveston in years .......I had some friends down there before this last storm.....I hope they made out O K... After

Katrina i would not wish a hurricane on even.... Dumb Mama Bin laden..... But my friends do hunt the beaches there exhaustively and

have found old gold coins after other hurricanes it is a 100 year old beach and when the sand moves out it is real good! Personally i

would be looking for Spanish missions and Sana Anta & Sam Huston camp sites and that type of thing if I was in your neck of the

woods ...maybe you could find some of the old Black Jack Pershing Camps and along the Rio anything is possible Bandits and

whatnot....be packin for sure.... still dangerous country! Most Ranchers are God Fear 'N GOOD people and will let you hunt if you

offer2 split a cache but keeping all single finds........Just a thought my friend......On the screw cap thingy.........some gold coins fall in

that range as well as some very desirable RINGs.......One tactic is to ignore 40 and below like you said ......but once you recover

43-46 in an defined area then vacuum it all out with a blank screen with a little black wedge in the left hand BOTTOM

corner..........Ya... BABY.... Makes the Texas Steak Dinners all the SWEETER!

Happy Trails

n/t