Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One more still to come.........

Ivan

is that possible? Rumour is that the Mojave will have an older brother.........................two detectors out this year!!! that would be a treat. Is this just fantasy or is there any bit of truth to it??

I could see them putting the same ground condition switch from the Mojave
on the Cibola but I'm hoping for something more than that.

Bryan

who decided that name was a good idea? never did like it hope they don't use it :biggrin:

I want the reverse disc now :biggrin: call it RD-D2 :bouncy:

AJ

USE IT???? Better question is: WHERE IS IT???
amberjack said:
who decided that name was a good idea? never did like it hope they don't use it :biggrin:

AJ

D&P-OR said:
USE IT???? Better question is: WHERE IS IT???
amberjack said:

AJ

Is this it :lmfao:

AJ

007_3.jpg

Guys ...my point in bringing up "Cazador" was just a legitimate question. My intent was not to get another round of "bash Tesoro" going...........they have suffered enough and paid their dues.....so let's cut them some slack and move on!!

Oh it's all in good natured humor Ivan---and nobody's "bashing Tesoro".---We like & use their machines--in fact, I've got a Mojave coming--so does AJ (and others).-Loosin up a little & smile---your face won't crack!---------Del-
Ivan said:
Guys ...my point in bringing up "Cazador" was just a legitimate question. My intent was not to get another round of "bash Tesoro" going...........they have suffered enough and paid their dues.....so let's cut them some slack and move on!!

I love tesoros. Well I'm sure you see by the dominance they have in my collection.
I wasn't here for the whole fiasco, but I will say that whatever happened it's in the past. They're still here as are all of us, and they're making forward strides.
I like their style of detectors. If I wanted other styles there are many other companies out there :) (but none with a lifetime warranty)

yeah just a bit of light hearted humour, nothing callus meant by it from me, I can say this Tesoro's are the only detectors I have got on with from day dot all the rest have caused me some angst at the start some will stay some will go..

its all dependant on what we want these things for and how we detect its quite common for me to attack a huge soccer ground complex with say the stock new Mojave after all I can only dig one target at a time , but then use the CSC on the same spot...

I give minelab more bananas than any company well cause they deserve it, guess no one will be sending me a free detector and I don't want one either I tell it how I see it and not selling my soul for a couple hundred bucks or some seemed fame, don't know how I got there but anyway :sleepy:

my point is I don't bash Tesoro or any other company just tell my truth :biggrin: oh and have some fun its important :bouncy:

look at the Mojave its sold out cant buy one ?? says something I guess.....

AJ