Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One more time…..

Ronstar

I feel like I’m using up all my brownie points here so just bear along.
I dug this yesterday near where the Barber quarter was and at the same depth so its probably older. Didnt know what it was and just cleaned it up today. At first I was thinking a pin in front site but now not so sure. No idea what the metal is either.
Any ideas of knowledge is appreciated. If you need more info just let me know.

(No idea why the photos posted upside down?)

Attachments

• C2548417-5BE8-48A6-9F5F-4E5B9E655FDA.jpeg
    C2548417-5BE8-48A6-9F5F-4E5B9E655FDA.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 133
  • 0E385A41-9EC4-41B8-9FD4-DBA0D76F4CD7.jpeg
    0E385A41-9EC4-41B8-9FD4-DBA0D76F4CD7.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 130
  • BB30F0AA-FC5F-4228-A4FA-952F370E6663.jpeg
    BB30F0AA-FC5F-4228-A4FA-952F370E6663.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 131
I feel like I’m using up all my brownie points here so just bear along.
I dug this yesterday near where the Barber quarter was and at the same depth so its probably older. Didnt know what it was and just cleaned it up today. At first I was thinking a pin in front site but now not so sure. No idea what the metal is either.
Any ideas of knowledge is appreciated. If you need more info just let me know.

(No idea why the photos posted upside down?)
I believe it's this.

Well actually thats a 1906 Barber quarter I dug which was really close to the object next to the quarter……. Its that other thing that I believe may be firearm related 😁

With the pin hole located where it is it reminds me more like the button one would push to release the bolt to go forward (like on an M16) Bolt stop release.