Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One of my best

bwstephen

IMG_0145.jpeg

Beach seems to be slow this year so I thought I would post a find from last fall that keeps me going. Lion of gold ring, ruby eyes and over a hundred small cut diamonds. When I found this one I thought there was no way it was real. I took it to my jeweler and he said it was all good, laughed and said it was a drug dealers ring.

Kay Jewelers has it at$2399.00 new. Just a great show time ring.

View attachment 44826
Beach seems to be slow this year so I thought I would post a find from last fall that keeps me going. Lion of gold ring, ruby eyes and over a hundred small cut diamonds. When I found this one I thought there was no way it was real. I took it to my jeweler and he said it was all good, laughed and said it was a drug dealers ring.
Now your the kingpin 😂

That is quite the find!!!
Just the picture of it is enough to keep me going!!🤣
Just curious.. what karat is it?
Only 10K but a heavy ring

View attachment 44826
Nice find any idea What is it worth?
mark

Double dang diddy dang da dang diddy do!!