Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One of my other hobbies

Thanks Pa, the current project is a 1930 Chris Craft mahogany runabout which is close to 40 inches long and will be radio controlled as well.

Currently working on this 1930 Chris Craft Mahogany Runabout which is 36" long and will be finished before Christmas and will be for sale if any interest in her, she is called Rattling Rita and will be radio controlled as well.

My father owned an original 1930 ish Ventnor boat very very similar to the Chris Craft you have posted in the top original post...I don’t remember how he acquired it but that thing sat in our backyard for decades ..we never got around to refinishing it..it didn’t have an engine but the wood was in good shape...it was all mahogany top too...he sold it to a guy who restores them..never did get to see the finished product,they sure are beautiful though...

I got the front deck and hatches all planked. I also laid a coat of resin on the two hatches. I will start laying fiber glass in a day or three. Boy she is looking sweet. She will be done in the next month or so. If anyone is interested in a nice Xmas present.:thumbup:

Ain't she purdy, if she don't get your motor running, best check your ticker. Don't go falling in love with her though unless you got the cash hahahahaha.