Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

one of my Vista Gold Digs, nothing speacial deep gun shell

amcjavelin

[video]http://youtu.be/VPcU4jiSWhU[/video] this is a hunt in a pasture field with the Vista gold sounded really good and was deeper than i thought but just a rifle casing , brass

and thats another thing i've been so use to the 11" round coil, now in my soil when i had my gold the the 11" was a hair deeper than the eliptical now if you get the 5" and the new cable thats on it now i think the gold would be a super killer on iron seperation small eliptical coming soon right around march or april

Thanks for sharing what the signal sounds like and the actual dig. Looks like a very good machine. Like how it sounded on the deep brass.

jimmyk in Missouri

great video, that 25khz shure sang out on the shell , I think you have a very good machine , I would like to get the Relic but would have to give up my outlaw , or the blisstool humm. look forward to more of your videos,

Well Gunnar I think i finally have all my bases covered I now own the Vista RELIC and SMART and a teknetics g-2 for all around type hunting and prospecting, love them all! plus i have all current coils for them and frequency coverage as well 8KHZ, 15KHZ, 19KHZ

this is the link http://www.extremedetecting.com

n/t