Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

one off the list

LandOLincoln

Last two hunts with the deus. 3 wheats, 1901 indian, 1853 O half dime, Federal marine button, Union eagle button, and some thimbals. Finally got to cross half dime off my list! Used a variation of deus fast I was toying around with. I'm not sure if my headache is from the dental work I had done today or from the machine gun sounds of the iron infested fields.

With a hual like that I would have no headachs....Nice.

Any chance of a close up of the marine button?

Jim

Awesome digs. I love finding half dimes and they were on my "want list" for a very long time. Looks like a great spot. Keep hitting it.

Don
HH

Nice finds! Would love to find some military buttons...

i just got the deus,:lol: upgrade from the 705 and i love it.
cant sleep because of all the thing i mist at my favorit spots in philly.GREAT FINDS