Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One Piece South Carolina button

Detectormoe

Last Friday and Saturday hunt. Civil wars relics. I found a one piece SC button, I never seen one before. Life time find in my book.. Block I button, Union eagle button, eagle one piece button and a big dandy button. Also found the brass piece that I dont know what it could be?

One piece SC Button.
0403201250.....jpg

Block-I button.
,IMG_0694......jpg

Union Eagle button.
,IMG_0736.....jpg

One piece Eagle button.
,IMG_0737,.,.,.,.,..jpg

Dandy button.
, IMG_0689.,.,.,.,..jpg

I think this is a flint lock pistol but plate?
IMG_0662.JPG
IMG_0663.JPG

Very nice finds is go back real soon keep hitting that spot!
There has to be some nice coins there?!
Mark

Gotta love those South Carolina buttons. All nice finds and saves. The Block I and the Eagle buttons, and the pistol butt plate will be a nice addition to your display. As said, I'd head back to this spot and take my time. Continued Success to you.