Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One Site Vs Another

Dancer

Yesterday it didn"t really have anything much to do with which machine. Got a lot of handy caps going on in my area, like everyone else. Coinshooting losing sites due to paving over, astro turfing, heavy competition for a few reasons. I hit a site I let go last year, and Surprise everyone else did too. It was non stop until I had to call it quits for the day. 50 plus coins 38 of em Quarters. $10.44. Certainly not a all time record but a good hual around here these days. So just about any capable machine could have worked, All shallow coins, surface to a couple inches, barely any trash. lot of area left to hunt too. In comparison, it wasn"t the machine, or the hunter, it was the Site. Nice sunny day too. Everything came together.

I had similar results years ago at a small athletic field..was hitting coin after coin after coin,lots of quarters too.. after an hour off non stop things slowed down so I left..upon leaving I noticed a “ no trespassing “ notice on the bottom of the scoreboard..turn out it was not public property as I had assumed...ooops.