Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One step closer to 50

plymouthian12

Got in the pond for a couple hours and got my 49th gold from it its a tiny 10k signet also 2 mercs 1929 and a 43 also a buffalo dated 1935 and didnt post the wheats or the toasted 1905 Indian head thanks for looking
kent

Man! It seems you find at least one gold item there per outing huh? I am having a hard time imagining this place of yours, but don't you dare attach a picture of it or somebody with some technical skills might be able to track that spot...I sort of see its a very old pond that got some heavy use back in the day and has since been overlooked or overgrown. Good thing some developer didn't drain it off and fill it in. We are all pulling for you to get the 50 and beyond! :clapping:
Mud

So close now :clapping:
keep em coming!, at this rate you'll soon make 3 figures :drool: