Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

online plat maps for michigan counties

pointer80

Hi everyone, Does anybody know where you can get plat maps online for Michigan counties? I have found township but not ones with the sections or roads like a regular plat book would have. Thanks all and HH.

Try this out. Let me know if some of the links work out for you.
http://libguides.lib.msu.edu/content.php?pid=54497&sid=399252

Have you tried Googling Michigan plat maps? I will try to help out but without a specific location I can only offer generalized assistance. If you want to send me your location I can try to do some more research for you.

The link below shows that there are a lot of plat maps available of Michigan online. The first link I sent you was of earlier maps but the site sounds like it has an extensive collection of maps including Sanborn's available online.

https://www.google.com/search?q=michigan+plat+maps&es_sm=122&qscrl=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=lAOaU_eoL4XjsATw0YDABw&ved=0CAsQ_AUoBA&biw=1440&bih=775

Thank you Gary for the help. The link you sent is very helpful. The sanborn link as others you have to be a member of the library. I did see historicalmapworks has plat maps as new as 2006. That will help.