Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

only for the pleasure

pierre87

So you can find me, i live near by, the coin is a liard de france, 17 cm deep found withe the 9" 3 KHz

[attachment 353371 20171231_1112561b.jpg]

Ha! Congratulations! :clapping:
Looks like you're getting along a bit better with that new coil now. :thumbup:

Congratulations on your find! Isn't that a 17th century coin?
Great job there..:cheers:

yes 17th, the coil is strange, i don't think he is going deep. It is allready 5 h with it and it is the only coin. I know for a fact that the fields i go on are full of deeper coins!

[attachment 353559 argent08012018b.jpg]

[attachment 353560 argentb08012018b.jpg]

[attachment 353561 IMG_20180108_1440451b.jpg]

today i went on the same field but with the WOT 7,5KHz and twice silver! A Leopold the second 50 ct coin and a silver sander (writing implement)

Good finding the silver! For whatever the reason it appears that you seem to do better with 7.5 Khz verses the 3 Khz coils.
Don't know if its confidence, luck or what.......but use what works for you!