Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Only got out for one hunt with the AT PRO and wouldn't you know...:cry:

Terry in PA

SNOW and lot's of it. Cold temps the rest of the week means it's going to be here for awhile. I think that I'm going ground hog hunting ! He said we are going to have a early spring...lol

Yeah it snowed here today. What a bummer. Think we're supposed to get some more. Oh! happy day. I ain't never going to get out but then I ain't in no shape to get out now anyway.

Bill

Yep just give it some time spring will show up sooner or later. Just kick back and take it easy to you can get your strength back lot's of warm days ahead to dig.

Yeah I know but they're slow in coming. Snow is melting off now from the dusting we got the past couple of days. I've got some healing to do yet so don't know what the rush is but you know how beeper swingers are. HA. Hope you're getting out and enjoying it.

Bill

No not getting out yet. Still snow here in PA. But next week they say we are going to get into the 50's. So things are looking up. I'm like you always in a rush ...lol Just can't wait to get that Pro out there and burn up some soil !