Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Only On Amazon.... X-Terra VOYAGER

morelic1955

Well, Minelab has finally hit the cheap seats, kinda like Garrett and the Ace 150.

I’d like to know what frequency it’s running or is it SMF designed for each of the modes.

Well, Minelab has finally hit the cheap seats, kinda like Garrett and the Ace 150.

Wow, shovel included and batteries! Is this a new machine?
Tony NJ

Made in China. 5.82 Kh. SF. And the killer is it takes 2 9V batteries. You gotta wonder what were they thinking. Mark
This is probably a cash flipper... Just to whet your whistle... Buyers will see the name... Buy In... And then pony up... How many bought the X-Terra Pro... And then turned right around and bought the Equinox 800 or Manticore a month later... Radio Shack used to do this all the time... They'd always have a few one time deals on a decent product with their name on it.. But good luck if it needed service or replaced a year later... It was gone... Great Business Strategy

Screenshot_20231124-175103.png

Oh come on! I seriously wonder what's up with that! Certainly looks like the Sunpow and Voyager are made by the same company! I don't like the looks of this. Is Minelab hurting or why would they do such a thing!?

I'm personally a little cranky over them dishonoring the Xterra line with that crap. It's obviously not anything like a real Xterra.
Yea, to me it's just a Chinese knock off endorsed by Minelab, i mean hell, Bass Pro Has the Pro on sale for $219 right now. They should of stopped at the Pro as a price point. All that shows that they want to make a buck where ever they can. I'm glad that I still believe in the old 70/705 platforms!

I stumbled across a video of the newly released Nokta less features than the Legend at a lower price point. More than the Simplex with added features. Only thinking out loud about the circumstances of the release timing two major competitors. Reminds me of the 60s when the big three battled for the consumers dollars on the track. One up man ship.
First time buyers may make a lifetime customer if a good experience follows.
I agree with it’s resemblance to another detector. Thanks for sharing your keen observation.

I just realized I saying pretty much the same things as the previous poster. Aka ramblings of a senior citizen. 👍 would have been quicker

While the new, lower cost Nokta Double Score looks like a decent machine per Iffy's early prototype tests (see Iffy Signal's YouTube channel) and at $425 USD, most will want to add a pair of BT headphones. So, add at least another $100 and you're at $525 at least. A lot of dealers are peddling the Legend with BT headphones included for $509 right now. How many people will bite for the less featured Double Score for a higher package price than the Legend with more features and capability. Just my 2 cents….