Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OOOOORAH /SALUTE/ TELL IT LIKE IT IS

C.J.M.

SALUTE to all the brothers who have served in our service::usmc::usaa::usaf::usan::usow::coastguard::usaflag:

Attachments

• Veterans.jpg
    Veterans.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 121
  • ww2 marines.jpg
    ww2 marines.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 94
  • loyalty.jpg
    loyalty.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 91
  • three legs.jpg
    three legs.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 96
  • prisoners.jpg
    prisoners.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 93
  • hero 2.jpg
    hero 2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 139859_600.jpg
    139859_600.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 64684_600.jpg
    64684_600.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 10-14-2015 03;58;16PM.JPG
    10-14-2015 03;58;16PM.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 96
  • burning feet.jpg
    burning feet.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 97
SALUTE to all the brothers who have served in our service::usmc::usaa::usaf::usan::usow::coastguard::usaflag:

CJM: Bro Bill, Thank you all for your participation in helping to keep Tha American Flag FLYING HIGH & our Constutional FREEDOMS from being overtaken by EVIL DOERS & EVIL DOINGS! Enemies TRY But God is still with us if we will allow Him to be & we humble ourselves by believing Faith in Jesus Who is God with us & does His Father's Holy Will as He watches over & protects His obedient loving PEOPLE! AMEN! Ma

Confetrit, now that was funny! Even though I was Navy I had to laugh.
I was told this joke in Wally World sometime ago, by guess who? That's right, an Anchor Cranker. All in good fun. When the vet told me he served in the Navy, I told him that was ok, that maybe the Good Lord would forgive him. Lol

I thought that maybe the lord would take into account all the time we spent protecting this country. 20 years and spent a lot of that time out there in some ocean or sea just punching holes. Of course the holes collapsed behind us and we had to do it over and over. My avatar says "Qualified in Submarines." The only achievement medal i ever wanted or needed.

I thought that maybe the lord would take into account all the time we spent protecting this country. 20 years and spent a lot of that time out there in some ocean or sea just punching holes. Of course the holes collapsed behind us and we had to do it over and over. My avatar says "Qualified in Submarines." The only achievement medal i ever wanted or needed.
Thanks for your service.