Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OOPs! AGAIN

BarberBill

Re - my previous post on the 3.5"X7" coil with the 4 pin male connection. Talked to Rusty today and learned that there were very few of that coil made and it will work on the original Lobo or Diablo II gold machines, ONLY. Frequency is wrong for the newer machines even if the connector was replaced. So I've ended up with an orphan. Think I'll watch for a good deal on an original Lobo or a Diablo II as I wouldn't mind having a gold machine if I can find one reasonable.
BB