Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Open coil covers Infinium LS.

ivanll

CoilCovers.jpg

:cheers:
ivanll
:ausflag:

Very Cool , kinda like a steering wheel cover & beats the Duct Tape i trimmed & stuck on bottom (now removed) . Where can i get ivanll, please ? Ken

The top pic is Electrical cable spiral wrap if I am correct. Here in Aus you can buy it at any good auto shop. Might have to try it myself!

Thanks ivanll ~ gives me a good start to make up sumthin' Cool. No seam in the tubing (circumference wise) ? i dont see a seam in the tubing

Ken~Digs said:
Thanks ivanll ~ gives me a good start to make up sumthin' Cool. No seam in the tubing (circumference wise) ? i dont see a seam in the tubing

Look at the tubing in the first picture, right hand side the ends are joined together by heat welding.......you'll have to be spot on to have a neat fit.
Spiral wrapping is faster to make to size, also cleans easier when beach/water hunting no need to take it off.
Perhaps you'll see them for sale some day, many "business people" are forum visitors.

ivanll

Thanks ivanll ~ I think the Spiral wrap &/or Nerf Tube (dont know if you have it there, prolly) it's another thing they do Auto wire harnessing with . it'll be a Lick to do, no problem & Thanks for the info. Leaving in the A.M. back to Oregon with Infinium on top Carrier to do some Nuggetry in the southern gold region. Gonna wire the 8" mono and check it out in creeks and Draws. some good gold comes out of there still. Ken

Here's the only clear (Vinyl) tubing i could find before Finny-Nugga-Teering next week. I'll use it for 5day trip or so. Going to just contact spray flat medium to bottom that can be replaced easily on the 10" x 14" mono , that's prolly how i'll do em' from here out (flat outline of coil bottom).