Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Open post to Calabash Digger

martygene

Calabash man. I did a 10 day detecting "vacation" in the UK. I didn't find much to hoot about but I wanted to tell you that i used the pitch program for a day and a half. I did have my Sony Action Cam going but unfortunately didn't find anything worth showing ya'll but I did like the program a lot and i will be using it more and more especially in high iron areas. Thanks for showing us the benefits of this program. The other thing that i learned was that we can use the pitch program with any coils even the LF ones. Doah!!! since I've only seen it used by you using the HF coil that is all that I thought we could do but I used it with the 11" LF and it worked great. I mean that i found buttons, musket balls and all sort of small and large metal items but no Romans or Hammered, drat!! So keep on keepin' on bro.

Thanks! Me and my mentor really love that set up for heavy iron.