Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OPINIONS on the AT-Pro mounted on PLUGGERS STRAIGHT SHAFT:

Requesting REPLYS to Any & All Persons, who have their At-Pros MOUNTED on PLUGGERS Aftermarket STRAIGHT SHAFT!! Does it REALLY IMPROVE
the METER VIEWING ANGLE, and how much does it improve balance? Les

I don't know about Pluggers, but I had an Anderson straight shaft and did not like it!! sold it and went back to stock shaft.

I prefer straight shaft. But the stock shaft doesn't bother me .... I would like to try the Anderson shaft......

Where did you get an Anderson?? I've been bugging them since they said they would be making one and haven't see one on the market yet.

It works well enough. They could improve the build quality on the upright grip piece, They just cold bent and crimped the pipe, kinda ugly. I do like the Whites lower shaft that comes with it and the cuff is superior to the stock one. The bad part about mounting the ATP on a straight shaft is the coil cable is so short, barely enough to make it to the control box. I do like using a straight shaft in the water, much better control and not so much of a workout on your arm.

I pondering the MOVE to an AT-Pro, because I really don't need anymore detectors!! Have FAR MORE than I EVER WANTED to begin with!! But with the AT-Pro's VERSATILITY & GARRETTS GREAT Customer Svc., its making me give it some serious research!! I'm heading to FLA. for a month, so I'll PULL THE TRIGGER before May 31st in time for the SPRING 2-COILS Special!!

I had too-many detector- itis, so sold 2 of them and replaced them both with an at pro, and don't regret it, am very happy with the outcome (the ATP)