Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ordered a new Vaquero!

KennyD

Just ordered a new Vaquero today. I'm pretty stoked.
I have a Deleon and love it. Had a Cibola awhile back and have always wanted a Vaq.
Spring can't get here soon enough!

You're gonna love it. I'm on the other end, I have a tejon and want a Deleon. Thought I had one bought a little while back, but that fell through. I've had several vaqueros and they worked great for me, just got to used to the tejon and moved the vaqueros down the road. Get ready to dig some deep holes with the vaq.

Thanks blee. I'm used to diggin deep. The Deleon is a power house. I've read so many posts praising the Vaquero I just have to see what all the fuss is about
Plus, having ground balance will be nice. My Michigan soil isnt too bad though.... That's probably why the Deleon works so well for me.

Yep, mild soil here where I'm at in ohio also. I had a Deleon once and it kicked butt here, I let it go to try something else and have regretted it since. You'll be wanting a 5.75 coil for that v at some point so start saving now,,,.lol.. good luck.

Good for you! :thumbup: Make sure you post all your great finds.:detecting:

tabman

I've been pleased with my Vaquero since getting it in December. Very easy machine to use.

Way to go Kenny Just ordered me a new one from Rusty last Friday.Was suppose to be here today but we got bad road conditions due to snow and ice.Hope it gets here tom.Hope your finds are many.Did you find much silver with the Deleon? HH

Thanks metalfun. And yeah.... I found a 1922 peace dollar in the woods behind my house last summer. Only had the D for 1 season thus far, but it is a beast on coins.
Congrats on your new V as well!!!

So which do you like best and why? -the Deleon, Tejon, or Vaquero. I can't tell from you post. What are teh pros and cons of each? I have only used the Vaq.
Andy from Hillsborough

Andy, I think you need Tabman to answer that question as he has them all. The only ones I've used are the Cibola and Deleon. Haven't used the V yet. But so far my favorite has been the Deleon. Super deep and good info on the vdi screen. I think the V will be as deep from what I've heard.

The ground balance feature on the Vaquero will probably get you some added depth, no matter what soil type you have. And my experience is that it is a little deeper than the DeLeon to begin with, at least in my ground.

Hey bleeohio, I've got a DeLeon that is less than 1 yr. old. Need to raise cash for tires.
If interested e-mail me

sguardez@gmail.com

Luck

guardez