Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ordered another AT Pro

PKB

From Kellyco. Reading Redly846 post hopefully mine comes in soon as it was also on back order. Actually ordered two. A spare for me and a spare for my brother. Also getting a camo detector bag. Will be watching my emails.

I have 2 AT Pro's and a AT Gold,,,I keep the 4.5" coil on one AT Pro and the 5x8" coil on the other AT Pro,,,,these are my 2 favorite coils...
Just got the AT Gold.......
I think you will like that Camo Bag,,, on the back side,, there are 2 back pack straps,,,now that's a first,, I think many will like that,,,that have to hike to a site...
Good Luck...
BJ

It does give you that secure feeling having a backup machine (or two), and an extra ProPointer, Lesche, and Retriever type diggers, too - especially if you like to leave them laying around in the woods like me :sick:

I like the Camo bag. I haven't used the pack straps yet, but plan to use it at some hike-in spots before too long - I'll just stuff it with my regular supplies and mini-pack so I can switch once I arrive. Great thinking, Garrett!