Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ordered First Metal Detector

Drkstr62

I just ordered my first MD...Bounty Hunter Time Ranger and Pin Pointer. :happy:

Welcome to the forum my little friend. I hope you enjoy metal detecting as well as we do. Congrats on the time ranger. I still have my bounty hunter 101 and it sure is a nice machine once you learn the right way. BYE and Congrats again.

MinemanCPO said:
Good Luck. What kind of pinpointer did you get?

I got the Bounty Hunter Pin Pointer.

Congrats , and Enjoy the Hunt.

Make sure you take along a big finds pouch and a good digger Drkstr. You'll need it with that new Time Ranger and pinpointer. It is a really good detector for the money if you take your time and practice to learn it thoroughly. Discrimate out the iron but don't disc out the foil. Otherwise you won't pick up some of the smaller gold rings and jewelry. If you are going to do a lot of detecting consider some good 9V rechargeables (like the PowerEx 9.6V).

Good luck, happy new year, and happy hunting!

wasp said:
Make sure you take along a big finds pouch and a good digger Drkstr. You'll need it with that new Time Ranger and pinpointer. It is a really good detector for the money if you take your time and practice to learn it thoroughly. Discrimate out the iron but don't disc out the foil. Otherwise you won't pick up some of the smaller gold rings and jewelry. If you are going to do a lot of detecting consider some good 9V rechargeables (like the PowerEx 9.6V).

Good luck, happy new year, and happy hunting!

Thanks Wasp, for the information and advice...I have heard a lot of good thing about the Time Ranger and for the price, I couldn't pass it by.
I didn't have much money to spend on a MD and the TR seemed like a lot for the price. I also ordered the BH Pinpointer.
When I can afford them, I will get the rechargeable batteries.
I can't wait for it to get here...:bouncy:

Was supposed to have had my TR today, but a LAZY FedEx driver drove by less then 200 feet of my house on another street and made no attempt to deliver my package.
The driver reported: Customer Unavailable or Business Closed...I'm not too happy with FedEx right now...I e-mailed FedEx to complain.

FedEx released the Hostage today...:clapping: