Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ordered the 13" X-35

Jeff in Pa

I will have the new coil on Friday. I currently have the 9" X-35 and it's a great coil. Running at 25 KHZ and a reactivity of 3 it really does chew threw the garbage and iron. It see's that IHP sitting there amongst other targets with ease.
I have been using the Deus for a long time now but never had a 13" coil. I am excited to try it out on some of my more open ground close to home.
I have areas that I have pounded to death with the 9 and 11 LF coils and then with the 9" X-35.
I like to run 7KHZ in the open ground but I think I will try 4KHZ and the boost mode. I wanna see if this coil seems any deeper than the other 3 I have used.
Its gonna be nose heavy but it can't be any worse than some of the other machines and coils I have owned in the past.

Anyone else have this coil?

Thoughts?

Let us know how you do with the 13".
I went with the 9x5 hf coil out here in California and have not put the stock coil back on... yet

I went with the 9 inch round HF coil.. and I too have not taken it off... I still have my original 9 inch coil.. do not know what I am going to do with it

Micheal

Well I fired up the new coil right away. I took it out front of my 1850's home where I have found and beat to death lots of 1800's coins. Running the Hot program at 25KHZ I found a very small button with iron below it. Of couse there is iron everywhere at a house like mine. The coil is very stable with the power lines all over here. No different than the 9".
Yes it's heavy compared to the 9 but I knew that before I bought it. So far so good. I may get out on Sunday for a couple of hours to see if I can squeak out some deeper targets from sites that the 9" can't see.
See attached pics
20200124_140406.jpg

Attachments

• 20200124_140714.jpg
    20200124_140714.jpg
    893.8 KB · Views: 132
Cool find mr. I love running mine with a straight shaft. Swings just a bit better. Its the older LF but still gets the job done. They also make a block to center the rod on the coil thats suppose to help.
20181103_165350.jpg
Screenshot_20190427-204957_eBay.jpg

Thanks. I figure I can make my own block to push the center point forward. I have a block of plastic and between my table saw, band saw and dremel tool I can make my own.
Before I attempt to make that I want to put a few hours on the coil the way it is to see if I really think it's worth it.