Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Organised a planted Easter egg hunt for the kids so they could use Explorer XS , 2 ,SE

Hard Nosed Dave

Put the Explorers to a novel use today.

Organized an easter egg hunt for the kids that included finding very shallow buried easter eggs with the Explorers. The easter treats were also hidden hidden under leaves and various places that would need them to be found by also sighting them in and on things.

Using any easter treats wrapped in aluminum foil I programed the Explorers to only pick up those particular targets and that I used SOUNDS FERROUS with AUTO SENSITIVITY set @ 10.
On a hand drawn "treasure" map, I indicated that a detector was required to find the foil wrapped easter eggs/treats and around the vicinity of a particular landscape object like a pot or a tree or where two paths crossed and basically where there was lose sand.

My 11 year old daughter and her friends all had smiles on their faces all day. It was just so exciting and fantastic and you can stretch the fun with even the smallest easter eggs.

They asked if I will do the same as this again next year in another easter egg hunt that involves metal detectors to find the easter eggs.....oh well, might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Happy Easter to you ALL

Hard Nosed Dave