Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Original F75 - Back to basics

mike5853

I really wanted to get a new LTD2 in a week or two, but I think I'll hold off and get a new, standard, classic, F75, gold shaft unit before they're no longer available. Seems like most dealers are getting the updated DST version of this model in now. There are still dealers that have stock of the original and boy do I regret selling mine 3 years ago, what a mistake that was. Maybe in a few months I'll revisit the F75 LTD2, but for now, I think I'll get back to basics.

na12-f75-450-1f.jpg

Have never owned the Std. but don't they suffer from the same problem with EMI that the LTD does? Understand your concern with the problems that are out there. I guess I was lucky by waiting until Dec. mine came back and what an improvement. You will have a collectors piece if you do go with the Std. Wondering if you have a warranty concern if they will have to upgrade?

Clad2Hunt said:
Have never owned the Std. but don't they suffer from the same problem with EMI that the LTD does? Understand your concern with the problems that are out there. I guess I was lucky by waiting until Dec. mine came back and what an improvement. You will have a collectors piece if you do go with the Std. Wondering if you have a warranty concern if they will have to upgrade?

Hi Clad2hunt - no I'm gonna keep it stock. I'll probably go with the newer updated LTD2 in March. If anyone is interested in the "Classic F75" Metaldetector.com up in Mass. has a few left in stock. Ask for Paul, great guy.

I sill have my old standard f75....it has found me many, many old coins. I'll keep it as it is, and possibly, not sure yet,... upgrade my ltd.

n/t

I have had the standard for 3+ years now. And while I understand what 53' Silver is saying. I myself can't wait to upgrade if for no other reason but the boost and EMI fix. Of course the chance to get a warranty on my bought used machine isn't a bad thing either.

Happy holidays and stay safe out there guys,

Lakota

Lakota said:
I have had the standard for 3+ years now. And while I understand what 53' Silver is saying. I myself can't wait to upgrade if for no other reason but the boost and EMI fix.

Lakota
The exact reasons I had mine upgraded and after one hunt I am glad I did.