Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Original F75 Still Available?

mike5853

I was looking to get an original F75 and an F75 LTD as well next month. Based on what I'm reading, I may hold off on the LTD2, just want to check if the original F75's are still available. I checked Kellyco's site and the description for the plain F75 reads like the LTD2. If anyone knows of a reputable dealer who still has the original F75 and/or LTD, please let me know.

Thanks. I'm getting one for me and an LTD for my son. I called Kellyco on Friday and they said even the original F75's have been modified now.